"KEM" indoor courts are based on rubberised polyurethane.
Buy viagra They are most suitable wherever there is a need to accommodate more than one activity or sport on the same surface. "KEM" surfaces are especially suited for schools, community halls and universities.
"KEM" is one of the very few companies with the expertise to undertake "design and construct" projects on a turnkey basis. Click here to get a brochure in PDF format.
The inherent properties of this flooring system also make it ideal for non-sport uses including:
* Laboratory floors
* Operating theatres
* Hospital wards
* Community halls
* Children’s play areas sears coupon. cheap life insurance
* School workrooms
* Kitchen floors
* "Worker friendly" floors
* Seamless and smooth
* Suitable for a wide range of sports and non-sports related activities
* Comfortable, safe and quiet to walk on
* Shock absorbing and resilient
* Adjustable thickness to suit different uses
* Insulating, both thermal and acoustic
* Fire retardant
* Decorative, wide range of colours available
* Low glare
* Tough and resistant to wear
* Easy to keep clean
* Low maintenance
* Permanently resilient, elastic and flexible
If you need more information on synthetic surfaces and industrial coatings and the areas we operate throughout Australia then contact us today to discuss your needs.
"KEM" ... Flooring surfaces on the move!